Smash Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game where nintendo characters unite into one to face against the evil forces of Mr.L

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just for a few days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpOnGeY101
Admin
SpOnGeY101

Just for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Just for a few days   Just for a few days EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 10:45

I'm leaving on a vacation for about 4 days. The place might have internet, in which case I'll still be logging on. However, there probably won't be, so bye.
Back to top Go down
Leo85
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just for a few days   Just for a few days EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 10:56

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
I'm leaving on a vacation for about 4 days. The place might have internet, in which case I'll still be logging on. However, there probably won't be, so bye.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just for a few days   Just for a few days EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 16:49

See ya, buddy.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101
Admin
SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: Just for a few days   Just for a few days EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 20:42

Well, I'm back now and it seems the forum is getting more active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just for a few days   Just for a few days EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 08:12

Welcome back! And yes, the forum seems a tad more active. Apparently, Bop and I are in disagreement about the game's story. We each have our own, both of which are incomplete. Check 'em out and see which one you like better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for a few days   Just for a few days Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for a few days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Adventures :: New User :: Departures-
Jump to: