Smash Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game where nintendo characters unite into one to face against the evil forces of Mr.L

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Test Propositions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Rank Test Propositions Empty
PostSubject: Rank Test Propositions   Rank Test Propositions EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 22:39

I can see why those tests are the way they are, but I propose these tests. (Dev and AS tests are fine)

Moderator: Must be either a Developer or Programmer and must have the trust of the admins and other mods. You reputation. Only a limited few may be a mod.

Programmer: You must show one of your past programming works. Max of three besides admins.

Administrator: You must be a Moderator and either a Developer or Programmer. You must be extremely trustworthy to the admins and must have at least 100 non-warned posts once the forum is two weeks old. Max of three, including Bop.

This doesn't apply to people who are already ranked except for the rank limits.
Back to top Go down
Bop02
Admin
Bop02

PostSubject: Re: Rank Test Propositions   Rank Test Propositions EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 22:43

Morph Boy wrote:
I can see why those tests are the way they are, but I propose these tests. (Dev and AS tests are fine)

Moderator: Must be either a Developer or Programmer and must have the trust of the admins and other mods. You reputation. Only a limited few may be a mod.

Programmer: You must show one of your past programming works. Max of three besides admins.

Administrator: You must be a Moderator and either a Developer or Programmer. You must be extremely trustworthy to the admins and must have at least 100 non-warned posts once the forum is two weeks old. Max of three, including Bop.

this is perfect
Back to top Go down
https://smashadventures.forumotion.com
Leo85
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rank Test Propositions   Rank Test Propositions EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 08:31

Bop02 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

this is perfect
I Agree With All Smile
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Rank Test Propositions   Rank Test Propositions EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 13:32

Leonardo J wrote:
Bop02 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

this is perfect
I Agree With All Smile
Then you might want to demote an admin then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Test Propositions   Rank Test Propositions Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank Test Propositions
Page 1 of 1