Smash Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game where nintendo characters unite into one to face against the evil forces of Mr.L

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many forums am I gonna join?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

How many forums am I gonna join? Empty
PostSubject: How many forums am I gonna join?   How many forums am I gonna join? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 21:11

Yo, bros! It is I, the great Morph Boy. I'll let you weep at my arrival while I say why I'm here. Leo mentioned this place in chat. But I came for another reason: I can help program. I don't want to get Pro until I know that Game Maker is a good program. Depending on the elaborateness of the characters' move set, I could program the whole thing. Anyway, hi. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bop02
Admin
Bop02

PostSubject: Re: How many forums am I gonna join?   How many forums am I gonna join? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 21:31

hi Morph thanks for coming. I really needed a programmer because the things on the checklist i might not even know how to code. And is it possible if i add stuff to the list?
Back to top Go down
https://smashadventures.forumotion.com
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: How many forums am I gonna join?   How many forums am I gonna join? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 21:41

First of all, you're welcome.

Anyway, go ahead, as long as you don't add too much. I can program the current character list easy unless you want me to program knockback. Of course, the up and down attacks are smash attacks, right? I probably will at least try to become a dev too. BTW, do you want Break the Target levels? 'Cause I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Bop02
Admin
Bop02

PostSubject: Re: How many forums am I gonna join?   How many forums am I gonna join? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 21:43

yes you are the best. And I don't want you to program that much. Go check out the checklist. Well the target thing
Back to top Go down
https://smashadventures.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many forums am I gonna join?   How many forums am I gonna join? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many forums am I gonna join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Adventures :: New User :: Arrivals-
Jump to: